Saturday, July 25, 2009

Boredom


So, I just finished reading The Notebook. I've seen the movie a million times but never read the book. It was amazing how similar the two are. I realized how much I miss being in love. I haven't really had anyone that I cared that much about for about 3 years. I know, it's sad. Hopefully when i move to NC I'll meet the love of my life ♥. Earlier today, my friend Kellie and I went to see My Sister's Keeper. I cried for 2 hours straight. There were some happy moments, but those just made me cry even harder. There was some guy sitting behind us all by himself crying his eyes out. It was a good movie, but only see it if you want your makeup smeared all over your face lol. Not much else going on today....I was going to go out for margaritas with my friend Charmaine but she's out of town so now no plans and a lot of energy haha. I will leave you with a quote from The Notebook movie because I'm feeling way to mushy...


"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday"


if only i could find that kind of love....
have a good night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment